Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New embroidery kits from Curlin Reed Sullivan

My friend Curlin designed some new embroidery kits (swoon!) and I was lucky enough to be the guinea pig who got to do the embroidery on some of the samples. I picked out these colors to match the bedroom and I think they turned out so pretty! I love my flowery hat girl and boy and wowzee do they look cute in the house (as opposed to Curlin's flower bed as pictured below...!)

And the kits (with pics of my pillows) were featured on Craftzine yesterday! Thanks to sweet Rachel Hobson for the call out!


Curlin's having a sale on her site on the kits, so scamper on over there and get yours before they are all gone. :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colours you chose were fantastic! I think that is one of the most compelling aspects of your work...your superior and fresh colour combinations.

Thanks for the inspiration!