Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Kits

The new kits are available for sale in my Etsy store! And in the next few days, they will also be availble on Curlin's site. I just love the way they turned out and am super excited to see how everyone likes them. They take less than 20 minutes to sew and I think they are really fun. Let me know what you think!! And stay tuned...the Pippingtooth Table paper products will be available in the next few days. It's going to be a busy weekend here in Austin! :)

Couch Potato - DIY Eye Kit Pillow
Comes in 4 color ways - Aqua, Green, Blue, Pink and features my own Scarlet Fig couch design. The kit includes fabric, an easy to follow pattern and 2 heaping tbsp. of lavender you can use to mix with buckwheat or rice.







Wing Through Customs Passport Cover DIY Kit
Comes in 2 patterns - Yellow and Ivory. The kit includes laminated cotton fabric from Anna Maria Horner and a hand stamped "passport" label from Scarlet Fig. The kit includes the fabric, an easy to follow pattern and the label.



4 comments:

ilovebabyquilts said...

LOVE! Are the backgrounds special for the pillows only? I don't see that background on your fabric yardage. Love the Anna Maria Horner.

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

Thanks!!! I'm definitely thinking about adding yardage with the backgrounds. What do you think about the new colors?

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! I love 'em. ANd i love the colors.

-Martha

Karin Grow said...

Wow! I love all your new patterns. I'm still trying to find the time to sit and sew something with the fabric I got from your shop. It's just so cute that I don't want to mess up. Take care, Karin