Sunday, November 1, 2009

NEW Website - lauriewisbrun.com

Well it's taken some time, but at long last I have a new website!! (And new headers for the blog and for my Etsy store will be up before end of the week...) Take a look at the website and I'd love to hear what you think. The main purpose for the site is to showcase my patterns and designs and make it easy for potential partners to get a sense of my style.

www.lauriewisbrun.com

For the last few months, in addition to working on new designs, I've been quietly working very hard on getting my designs licensed and getting broader distribution plans in place for my fabric. More to come on that in the next few days! So stay tuned for some super exciting news!!

8 comments:

Average Jane Crafter said...

Awesome! It's so beautiful! :)

Molly said...

Really beautiful website! I love your patterns. Found them on Paper n Stitch.

I featured the birdies on chairs pattern in my holiday gift guide this week http://charlottesfancy.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Congrats!

Karin Grow said...

Your website is beautiful! Congratulations on the new licensing venture!

My Sweet Valentine said...

Everything you do is simply lovely. We miss you in NYC though...

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

You guys are great. xoxox

Megan V said...

It's beautiful!!!!!! It's very clean and modern just like your designs!
I love it!!!

freshlychopped said...

it looks fabulous-very clean and beautiful! congrats on getting it all done!