Monday, August 22, 2011

NEW Holiday Pillow Panels in the store

It's probably because it's still well over 100 degrees here in Austin and I feel as if I'm living on the surface of the sun, I've definitely got winter on the brain!

I love decorating around the house around the holidays and filling it with all my favorite festive goodies. So I printed up some pillow panels on upholstery weight twill using some of my holiday designs. Over the weekend I was able to spend some time sewing and stitched up 4 pillow covers. It was so nice to get some time away from the computer!! (And as an aside...I've fallen in love with using piping on my pillows. Sew easy!)

If you'd like to sew up your own pillows, all 4 new panels are listed in my store here and are ready to ship! The pillow panels each measure 18x18 so they're a great size. Using the piping, I was able to use an 18x18 insert in each cushion cover to make them nice and squishy. They would also make really cute and easy to sew gifts. Ohhh...don't you think the Santa Bear Dots would be really cute to make a garland from or to use as appliques on stockings or tea towels?




17 comments:

Reene@Nellie's Niceties said...

ooh these look fabulous Laurie!!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

These are all beautiful - I particularly love the ostrich! He's great x

Unknown said...

these are so cute! I wan them all.

{Leila}Where the Orchids Grow said...

So cute!!

Canadian Abroad said...

Gorgeous. Funny, I've been thinking about Christmas stuff too. Scary!

Kerri said...

these are so cute, laurie!!

Little Island Quilting said...

Swooningly gorgeous!

Unknown said...

These designs are so cute!

ColorSlut said...

You are the devil! I want all the fabric!!!!!! "devil in a good way :)"

Jeannette said...

Such cute designs!! I love the ostrich the most ;-)

diana said...

Oh.ny.God! They are all amazing! I love love love every single one. They are so ..light.. they breath..they're nothing like the classic Christmas decorations. And the one with the bears in bubbles... just perfect!

Peggy A. said...

These couldn't be more fun and CUTE!!!

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

You guys really make me smile. I'm so excited you like them!! xo

Lorraine said...

Laurie these really are so cute , love'em!

custom blinds Decatur said...

These pillows look awesome Laurie. Can you make them and ship overseas as well.

security systems Houston said...

Pillows look great... have you posted them on sale somewhere.

Unknown said...

Useful info. Hope to see more good posts in the future.
bed runners