Monday, May 7, 2012

Shop Update | Llama Journals, Packing Tape and Pillow Panels

Super excited to share that there are bunches of new goodies in the shop and they are all in stock and ready to ship.

Llama Journals in two styles. Available here.

  • Canvas Covers are resilient, durable and water-resistant
  • 80 pages with dot grid– partially recycled paper
  • Stitched binding 

Llama dude with Flapdoodle hats on the inside cover 
Someone recently commented that he looks like Michael Kane with completely cracked me up...

Llook! Llamas with Peruvian blankets on the inside cover

Fancy Packing/Shipping Tape in 4 styles. Available here.


Tiny Birdie Dots

 Campers

Birdies and Chairs

Elephants

And finally, if you're in the mood to make a bit of a political statement with a modern twist, I've designed some DIY pillow panels with my take US political system mascots. Available here.






7 comments:

Laura said...

Love it! I still love the donkeys in galoshes the best! I made a zip pouch from our guild exchange and it was well admired (I posted it on my blog if you want a peak).

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

The Llama looks like an ex-boyfriend!!

Unknown said...

Couldn't resist... just bought a Llama journal! LOVE!

Kara @myothercarisacrane said...

Those journals!!! :D I may just have to pop over to your shop...

Bessiemae said...

Ooooh, I love the campers! Do you think they might show up in a future line??

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

I am so excited about the camper love. If you were feeling the need for camper fabric, you could be very happy this fall. :) Just sayin...

Bessiemae said...

Hooray! I love them! Any sneak peeks coming up?