Monday, October 20, 2008

First show day after tomorrow - yikes!

Well, I think I'm officially ready for Scarlet Fig's 1st show. I've been a sewing fool and have figured out how to display everything. Lots and lots and lots of stuff in my tiny apartment these days...Display racks, spinners, signs...oh my!

I'm a bit nervous about the show but crazy excited. I hope I can figure out my new fangled wireless credit card machine! Everyone wish me luck and I'll post pics of the booth and let you know how it's all received. Whoo hoo!

And if you're in Austin, please come out to River Place Country Club on Wed night 4-9 or Thursday 11-6 and visit!

5 comments:

JAV said...

Laurie!!! I just caught up on all you've been up to - and I'm amazed. You have accomplished so much in such a short period of time. I just couldn't be happier for you (although I, too, miss our morning chats desperately).

Mind if I include a link to your blog on my blog (we're so 21st century)?

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

Would love it if you would connect us! Once I get a list of blogs I read added to my blog, I will add a link back to you.

Miss you doll! Say hi to NYC for me.

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

Would love it if you would connect us! Once I get a list of blogs I read added to my blog, I will add a link back to you.

Miss you doll! Say hi to NYC for me.

Natalie said...

Congrats my dear Wizzy! I will call you this weekend to find out how it all went. I'm so proud of you for having the courage to follow your heart.
Much love,
Natty

Karin Grow said...

I found you through spoonflower. You do amazing work that is so inspiring to a sewing amateur like myself. Have a great show! I think you'll do very well. Cheers, Karin
www.karingrow.etsy.com