Saturday, October 11, 2008

A really great Saturday.

I had the greatest day today!

Slept in a bit, walked the dog and lazed around this morning. Headed over to my new dear, dear friend Curlin's (of Pippingtooth fame) house to shoot photos of my new stuff. She has the most amazing home and she was so kind to let me camp out (literally) all day shooting on her porch. What a divine way to spend a Saturday. And the photos turned out great. The best ones are in a new photoset on Flikr, but here's a few of the ones that I just love. The pillows with the chair designs are from the fabric I designed and printed through Spoonflower. My first show is week after next and I'm so excited!


















3 comments:

Beth H said...

Laurie, love your new work & the photos came out beautifully! Best of luck at your first show!

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

Thanks a million Beth! Was just thinking about you and am planning to try come to the Etsy Austin meeting. See you there!

Anonymous said...

Wow Laurie.. you have been BUSY! I wish you were not 3 hours away... are you doing any shows in the DFW area anytime soon?