Monday, September 14, 2009

NELLE handbags

How unbelievably fantastic are these mailers?!

I was contacted a few weeks ago by Laura at NELLE handbags who is showcasing her GORGEOUS (and folks I mean *gorgeous* bags and accessories!) at New York Fashion Week. Take a look.

To drive the press to view her collection at Henri Bendel, she sent out a mailing with a theme of 'take a break from the runway and come see my collection.' As part of her mailer, she included a brochure of her bags and accessories and one of my Couch Potato Eye Pillows to drive home the idea of taking a break! What a sophisticated mailing, eh? I just love it and I'm sure it grabbed a few extra eyeballs. (tee hee...)

Laura: My fingers and toes are crossed for you that you are getting loads of traffic this week! Can't wait to hear how it went.


Images courtesy of NelleHandmade

0 comments: