Monday, January 11, 2010

New fabric - Will be posted for sale in the next few days!

Yipeee!!!! Just received my shipment of the new fabrics. They are so bright and cheery, so perfect for spring sewing. I am thrilled with the way they turned out and hope you love them too!! As promised, here's a quick sneak peek of one of the collections. It will be available in 2 color ways, Park and Citrus. Drum roll please.....Modern Whimsy in Citrus!


I will also have all of the Urban Circus fabrics available in 2 color ways, Sherbet (the pink and orange which you know already) and Grass, which you'll get to see soon.

Finally, there will be a new smaller collection of 3 fabrics other that are totally different from everything else! That's 21 new fabrics!



If you are wanting any of the chair and couch fabrics, I am down to the last remaining fat quarters in the store. And they are still 15% off! I'm so glad the new fabrics arrived... My fabric shelves were getting very bare! I'll post later in the week once everything is photographed and loaded into the store.

4 comments:

My Sweet Valentine said...

Like always, your textiles look beautiful. A.

Karin Grow said...

These are beautiful. Fresh and bright, perfect for spring. Can't wait to see urban circus in grass and all your other newbies!

Kristopher K said...

wonderful :)

Wendy P said...

Just adorable. Love the donkeys in rain boots and the floral geese. So creative and fresh!