Monday, January 4, 2010

15% SALE - Retiring some patterns!

As part of my announcement a month ago that Kaufman would be picking up some of my designs, I wanted to fill everyone in on my fabric plans for the next few months. It means some a big sale this month and and LOTS of new patterns.

January - Retiring ALL of my Birdies & Chairs, Couches and Birdie Dots patterns
-For the month of January (or until my inventory runs out) all of the patterns being retired will be on sale for 15% off!
-This means ALL of my fabric (except the Urban Circus/Animal Sherbet patterns) are on SALE!! They will be listed in the JANUARY SALE section .
-So, if you are in love with any of these fabrics (or color ways!) this is the time to get them. When they are gone, they are G.O.N.E.




Before the end of Jan or beginning of February, I'll be launching NEW designs
I am so excited to launch my new designs in my Etsy store and I can't wait to see what you think.
- Three new designs - 1 color way
- Six new designs - 2 color ways
- New color way of Urban Circus (renamed from Animal Sherbet). I will continue to carry the orange/pink color way (Sherbet) but have a NEW color way that I will be issuing too!
-I'll try to post a sneak peek of the new designs in the next few weeks... :)

April - Kaufman fabrics available to stores
-Kaufman launches my first collection. Some couches, some chairs, some birdies, some surprises, and lush new color ways!
-You should be able to find my fabrics in your local quilt store as soon as Kaufman starts shipping in late spring. [insert happy dance here]
-I *may* also do a few 'limited edition' patterns that would coordinate with the fabrics that Kaufman will be producing. That's still up in the air and TBD but I wanted to throw it out there!

Happy New Year everyone. I am so excited for 2010 and hope it brings you all wonderful things. I had such a great 2009 and I can hardly wait to see what comes about in the next year!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

It'll be so exciting to see your gorgeous fabrics in quilt shops - yay for you!!

Karin Grow said...

Already retiring!!! Is it because Kaufman has picked them for their line and is doing a different color version? Just curious. I'm going to go look at my stash of your fabrics and see if I need some more. Karin

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

Hi Karin,
You are absolutely correct. Kaufman has picked up some of the chairs and birdies designs so will be doing some different color variations which is why I am retiring them. Holler if you discover your stash is lacking!

ilovebabyquilts said...

So happy for you!

Kimberly said...

It was wonderful meeting you today at the needle work shop. Great good luck with your line. Kimberly

Megan V said...

I'm so excited about your success and I can't wait to watch you grow even more in 2010!!!!