Sunday, December 5, 2010

Journals atre on ON SALE! Great stocking stuffers!

What a great stocking stuffer these little journals would make! I carry one in my bag everywhere I go and it's just perfect for jotting quick notes (or sketches) they're super durable. They made with special canvas covers that are resilient and water-resistant and are filled with 100 blank pages of partially recycled paper.

And for a week only (through next Sunday 12/12), they're marked down from $12 to $10. They come in 8 different patterns with my designs, so now's a great time to stock up. These are only available in my store so when you're thinking about gifts this year, perhaps one of these would be perfect for someone on your list!





Need more quantity than what's listed in the store, just let me know and I'll check my inventory.

1 comments:

Lee said...

Thanks - journals are so great for the gifts for tween kids!