Monday, October 10, 2011

Angela Adams makes an appearance at my house

I have literally had dreams about owning a hand tufted wool rug by Angela Adams. Her eye for pattern is just simply gorgeous and I've coveted her designs from afar for the longest time. (To say that I have a design crush on her would be a dramatic understatement...) But I haven't ever had a space that would do her rugs justice (nor have they been in my budget to date...)

So when I found out that she has a new line of candles available through Crash Candles, I was all a twitter and I just have to share my little treasure with you. I snapped up this little lovely (called Forrest) and it's happily living in my bedroom. It's soy, smells amazing and I finally have a tiny little Angela Adams design in my house!! To see more of Angela's candles for Crash, click here. And while you're there, make sure you check out the Lotta Jansdotter candles as well. I wouldn't be at all surprised if I asked Santa for a little box of Crash candles this year. :)