Sunday, November 27, 2011

30% off | Big sale on Aqua and Orange Nesting Chairs!

I hope everyone had a really wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! Mine was spectacular. So much to be thankful for and it was so great to spend time with my family and take a break and slow down a bit.

And thanks to everyone who had such great suggestions for sugar free options from my last post. Dinner was wonderful and not a bit of processed sugar to be found. :) I am, however, still stuffed to the gills and am going to have to eat air sandwiches for a week in order to get back on track. But boy was that a great dinner (and lunch, and dinner, and lunch...)

As a break from the kitchen today, I spent some time this afternoon organizing my studio. Discovered that I have too much inventory in stock of Nesting Chairs in Aqua and Orange though. So I decided to do a quick sale and see if we can clear the shelves a bit. So, the Aqua and Orange Nesting Chairs fabrics (from my inventory only) are on sale at 30% off. If you need more than what's listed in the store, just message me and I'll see what's still left. Happy shopping!!

0 comments: