Monday, January 9, 2012

Final Sale on all Nesting Chairs fabric!

Yep! You know what a Final Sale means!! I'm super excited to share the news that Robert Kaufman has decided to print Nesting Chairs! Yea!!

Four of the Nesting Chairs designs will be released by RK in April 2012 and shipping sometime this summer.
The new color stories are completely different from what the grey/yellow and aqua/orange I've had in the store, so if you're a fan of those color combos and want to add them to your stash, now is the time!

I'll ONLY have them available in my store through the end of January 2012 and they're 15% off in celebration of this Final Sale. If you need more yardage than what's listed in the store (or if the listings expire when I'm not looking), just lemme know and I can set up a custom listing for you. I'll be printing as needed to fill orders for the duration of the sale. :) When orders are placed I'll email you with a rough shipping estimate.

Here are the sale prices:
-Fat quarter: regularly $8.50 - now 15% off = $7.23
-Half yard: regularly $17.00 - now 15% off = $14.45
-One yard: regularly $34.00 - now 15% off = $28.90
-Pillow panels - now 15% off = $12.75

And a reminder of what the fabrics look like :)

Zippered pouches I made 

My sewing machine cover

 My sewing machine cover

Nesting Chairs set in yellow and grey

 Nesting Chairs pillow panel in blue and aqua

Nesting Chairs set in yellow and grey

Nesting Chairs pillow panel in blue and aqua

Detail of Nesting Chairs pillow panel in blue and aqua

15 comments:

Reene@Nellie's Niceties said...

Yay! Congratulations! I thought that must have been the case :)

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

SewLindaAnn said...

YAY !! on the Robert Kaufman printing!!! But how come they're not doing them in those colors?

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

Thanks gals!! @SewLindaAnn: Colors are a tricky thing. Once a design gets selected by RK, we work together on figuring out the actual color stories they will produce. As they are thinking about colors for individual collections they have to consider how those colors will work within their overall portfolio. So, are there other collections from other designers in that palette already? Do they think alternate colors will work better for the collection? They are really great about being very flexible and have wonderful direction on color edits.

Sometimes I'm of course sad to see certain color story go, but the new colors are GORGEOUS. So saturated and really lovely. I'll show them off as soon as I can.

And I'm sure you'll see grey and yellow in my Etsy store again soon on *something*. Its one of my favorite combos at the moment :)

rachael {imagine gnats} said...

congrats!!

Lesley said...

Congratulations! You must be thrilled! Thanks for explaining the process...it's often a mystery to we folks!

Poppyprint said...

Woohoo, congratulations!! I can't wait to see the new colourways!

Susanne said...

Congratulations! :) Can't wait to see the colours. Since I know your fabric lines, I love chairs and birds on fabric :)
Susanne

Andrea, Fabric Envy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea, Fabric Envy said...

Fantastic! I have adored Nesting Chairs forever and will certainly be stocking the RK Nesting Chairs line in my shop! Off to buy the orange and blue colorstory from your etsy store. I can't let it disappear without it becoming a part of my own personal stash!

Andrea :)

sbmathieu said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations!!!

charlotte said...

so excited for you!! I can't afford any right now, but I will look for some from RK in the summer. I will save up for it!!

Unknown said...

Hi Robert, I love your new collection modern whimsy. I live in Australia but buy a lot of fabric online from the US, Can you tell me where I will be able to get a FQ bundle of this.
Thanks, Sue

Beth@seasonsofhome said...

That is wonderful. Your designs are so beautiful.

Jenny said...

I was at Andrea's (Fabric Envy) today and caught a glimpse of the orange and aqua fabric she had ordered from you and had to go get some myself!! So glad I didn't miss it...I'm all ready thinking of quilt designs for it. Fantastic line, love it!