Monday, January 30, 2012

More Jack and Jenny | Baby Blocks

I got so excited yesterday when I was cutting into Jack and Jenny and posting pictures that I blew off all the stuff I *should* have been working on last night and sewed instead.  :) Sew much fun. I'm headed to a baby shower in the next few weeks and thought some cute baby blocks would be fun and easy. I used all 3 color stories of Jack and Jenny and I think they turned out really cute. I hope mama and the new baby love them too!






If you missed yesterday's post about Jack and Jenny, scroll down a bit and take a peek. It will start shipping to stores in Feb!!

15 comments:

Fran said...

Those are so cute! I love the pink donkey in wellies! Maybe I should make something in it for my close friend, Jenny...

Poppyprint said...

A perfect baby gift!

janequiltsslowly said...

I absolutely love Jack & Jenny. The blocks are really cute. A great idea to make with the new fabrics.

diana said...

can I ohmygod a little more? :))) they're adorable!

Kelly said...

those are so adorable!!!

Prof. S (the enchanted bobbin) said...

LOVE these!

Linda said...

What a great baby gift! Love the fabric!

Hannah said...

Blocks are such a great handmade alternative to the totally expected quilt/blanket option that so many babies seem to get way too many of. I'm definitely going to be making some donkey blocks for upcoming baby gifts!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Those are 'designer' blocks!!! No baby of mine would be allowed within 100yrds of them!! x

Monkeysinmypocket said...

they are awesome! well done you!

Adele said...

I LOVE this fabric line and the blocks are PERFECT !

Keep up the great designs....I'm a huge fan!

Richard Healey said...

I love the donkey in boots. My wife and I plan to make a bunch of blocks for the baby (wife due in 2 months) I have been thinking about it for weeks. Now that you brought it up its about time to make them.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Love how your blocks turned out. I sure baby will love them too. I can't wait to get my hands on some of this fabric.

sally said...

I just really love this fabric. I can't wait to buy some and start sewing!

Northern Woods Bakery said...

I would love to make some of these for my store. Do you have a pattern or tutorial?
nancy