Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New in the shop | Accordion Books!

Yea! New goodies in the shop! I've been wanting to have some fabric covered Accordion Books made to add to the shop for a while, so I'm super excited to get them listed today.

There are 2 patterns from my Modern Whimsy collection (the blue bunnies and the green lambs) and they'd be perfect for Easter or Spring. I worked with the amazing team at Rag and Bone Bindery, so they're top of the line and the most beautiful quality.

Suggested uses:
*a mini scrapbook
*love letter
*baby announcement
*photos for grandparents
*mini albums for special occasions (Easter is coming!!)
*combine photos, drawings and written notes to make your own unique creation
They're only available in my shop here.




Clara dog on the Brooklyn Bridge! :)

Each book is hand bound and contains a single sheet of heavy weight acid-free paper, folded and feature a silk cord and button closure. Can be displayed as a standing set of frames or as a two-sided book.

Book size: 8 inches high x 6 inches wide
10 folded pages (holds up to 10 4x6" or 5x7" photos)
Page size: 7.5 inches by 5.5 inches

I've only produced a small number of these books and I'm not sure if/when I will have anymore.

2 comments:

Jenny Beattie said...

I'm so excited to find your blog. I saw details of your book at Print and Pattern yesterday and was really excited to see it's being stocked at my local bookshop in Bangkok. (I'm a British woman living in Thailand and right at the beginning of my journey into surface design.)

Your prints are really lovely.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Beautiful idea x