Sunday, July 11, 2010

Urban Circus - FQ winners

Hello everyone! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend. I'm a bit late in posting the winners today, but finally getting to the good part of my day!

It's always such fun for me to read about all of the cute things you have planned for your next projects. And it's even more fun to think of you using Urban Circus to make them. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your ideas with me! There were some really creative projects planned this time around and I can't wait to see all of the fun creations you whip up. (Don't forget to show off what you make in my Flickr group...I really love to see what you're working on!)

Using the handy dandy random number generator, I've randomly selected the 2 winners. Congrats go out to:
Little Miss Shabby
whoopdedoo_5

If you didn't win, don't despair. Urban Circus will be available in local quilt shops in August.

AND...My 2 year blogiversary came and went on July 9 and I totally missed it. So I think we should do a belated celebration this coming week, no? What that means for you is MORE giveaways!! :)

5 comments:

whoopdedoo_5 said...

YAY!! I am soooo excited!!! going to go email you now!!!

Nadine said...

Hello Laurie,

I just posted something on my blog that you might find very funny, or at least cute. It reminded me of your question about which other animals we would like to see in wellies. :)

Check out this one:
http://quiltedbliss.blogspot.com/

(I used some of your images in the post. I hope that is ok. I also linked to your shop, your blog and the website.)

And may I just add how much I adore your designs. They're all absolutely brilliant.

Nadine

Renate said...

Hoping the handy dandy randon number generator thingy picks me to get some of your super cool fabric stuff!

Becky said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!!

mathea said...

Hi! I'm just stopping by for the first time. I'm a fan of your Tufted Tweets line, although I haven't actually been able to lay my hands on any of it yet - that first lot did sell quickly, didn't it?
It only dawned on me today that you might have a blog, and after a quick search I found it, and there you are with another great fabric line! I've just added your blog to the ones I subscribe to and I'm looking forward to getting to know you, while dreaming about what I will sew and waiting for the shops to re-stock :-)