Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Pooches & Pickups Sneaky Peaky!

Pooches and Pickups is coming soon! Yipee!! Only a week until I can finally post pictures and show you what I've been so excited about. But in the mean time, here's 2 things to tide you over. Another sneaky peaky!! I've had this old vintage toy truck for a while and it's the perfect prop for shooting fat quarters of Pooches & Pickups, no?


And for a giggle, some hilarious pictures of running basset hounds (make sure you click through...these are great shots; courtesy of Dave Stoppera via Buzz Feed). Nope, no basset hounds in Pooches and Pickups, nor are my pooches running, but a friend of mine shared these pictures with me yesterday and it will be impossible for you not to laugh. :) I have always, always loved and wanted a Basset Hound. Now I want one even more. I personally love the ones where the skin around their eyes has pulled back and they look kinda psychotic but still amazingly cute. Have a great Tuesday!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait!!

Love the basset hound pics too. We have two beagles who keep us rolling with their hound antics!

Jennifer :)

Poppyprint said...

Ok, those BH do looks hilarious!! Your fabric has got some great colours. Can't wait for the full reveal!

Unknown said...

aaak! come to mama!

heehe... Xoxo

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Yay! I can't wait!!

Nova said...

eek! loving these sneak peeks ;)
x

Pam said...

I can't wait to see the fabric. I already want it!!!!!

diana said...

Let me just say you're very annoying :)))) I keep coming back looking at the pictue, trying to figure out what's gonna be :)

WandaFish said...

More please! I'm fed up squinting and trying to work it out!!