Sunday, October 12, 2008

Long live Spoonflower


I have the most ridiculous grin on my face. The divine Kim of Spoonflower wrote the nicest post about Scarlet Fig today. It's so nice to hear such sweet words about my work!
Spoonflower is the wonderful, amazing and cannot live without it print of demand company that printed the two fabrics I designed with the chairs. They are all such nice, nice people and am so thankful that they've started the service. Visions of little chairs on my fabric are reality and are now sewn into pillows! Thanks again Spoonflower and I can't wait to get you the next batch of designs.

5 comments:

freshlychopped said...

Hi! I really love your work! Such cute designs. : )

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

Thanks Leah! Your work is really beautiful.

hans said...

Hi Laurie.

Good luck with your new adventure!

Your relative,
Hans Wisbrun, Amsterdam

PS: have a look at what I am selling these days ;-): http://chocopi.blogspot.com/

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

Cousin Hans from Amsterdam...and selling chocolate Pi's! I love it. Was so great to share Thanksgiving with you in Brooklyn last year. Great to hear from you! If you make it to Austin anytime, make sure to let me know.

Anonymous said...

Cute chairs!!! how do you get those ideas!!! My friend recommond a website called KarmaKraft to me. They supply on-demanding fabric too.They're incredible can offer several different cotton and also linen and silk!!! I'm planing to make a cotton skirt this summer!! The dress on their home page is cute!! I wish I can send out the design soon!!! Crazy busy these days!!

Share with you: www.karmakraft.com