Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Big News for Urban Circus and Final Urban Circus Sale

While it hasn’t been top secret or anything, I’ve kept pretty mum about Urban Circus and the exciting news! Ready?!? Several of the Urban Circus designs have also been picked up by Robert Kaufman. Wahoo!!! And the best news is that they will start shipping to stores in August! Yes. August! There will be 2 color stories (which I can post here as soon as I get my sample cuts). And I have to say, I think you will LOVE them.

The two new color stories are really different from the color stories I’m currently selling in my store and will be really versatile. And there is a new coordinating geometric stripe to round out the collection.

So that means it’s time for me to retire the current Urban Circus patterns and color stories in my store. I will be placing 1 more (and only 1) final order for these fabrics from Spoonflower and then shipping it out at the same time to everyone who orders. So if you have been eyeing these colors or need to stock up for a project, this is the time to do it.






So here’s the plan:

I’ve placed all of the current Urban Circus patterns in both Sherbet and Grass on sale in the store for 15% off.

This FINAL sale will run until Sunday 6/27.

On Monday, 6/28 I will order the fabric from the printer. It should take a few weeks to print so by the 2nd of 3rd week of July I will be able to ship out the very last batch of Urban Circus in these colors.

Then starting in August you’ll be able to go to your LQS and get the NEW Urban Circus being distributed by Robert Kaufman!

Let the stash building begin!

AND… I should have some *brand new* fabric patterns to add to the store at some point in July. :)

6 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

Exciting news! Congrats, Laurie.

Jan said...

Excellent news. I just placed an order.

Dresden Lane said...

I didn't know this was a secret- I saw this on the Hoffman site a while ago. I really hope the new colors are boy friendly - at least one of the color schemes. It would be so great if Hoffman picked up your donkey and rainboots designs! Congratulations!

susyd9 said...

Great!! Congratulations!! You know I love Urban Circus!!

Becky said...

Congratulations! I can only imagine how exciting it is to be chosen for a "major label!"

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about this news and I can't wait to see the new colors!!
Jaclyn