Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Animal Sherbet Squares Quilt

Ever since I started following Ashley over at Film in the Fridge I have dreamed of having her make me a quilt. AND I've really been wanting a quilt from my Animal Sherbet fabrics...Can you say golden opportunity? I knew Ashely would come up with something amazing, but to say that I think this quilt is insanely beautiful doesn't even begin to do it justice. Before I go park myself by the front door for 2 days waiting for the postman to deliver it to me, I wanted you to take a peek.

Until 12/16, I will refund 15% of the purchase off of any Animal Sherbet fabrics from my store. Just mention this post when you checkout and I'll send you a paypal refund.





It really makes me a little weak in the knees!


And the back is just as lovely as the front. I have always been a huge fan of how Ashley's quilts are really 2 in one. That green is such a surprise and I LOVE how it coordinates with the patterns.


1 comments:

ilovebabyquilts said...

that white frame around the one square really makes the quilt! Congrats!