Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Potholder from Sue

I seriously have THE nicest customers. I can't tell you guys how much I really love hearing from you and seeing the pictures of all the cute things you make using my fabrics.

Sue sent me this picture of a potholder she whipped up. How totally adorable, huh? I'm a huge fan of the improv square and love the way she used the grey linen (yum) and the red print to really make the blue of the Birdies on Chairs pop. Thanks so much for sharing it with us Sue!

As a side note, on my VERY long list of stuff to do is setting up a Flickr group where you guys can post picture of the things you make with my fabric... So if anyone has any hints on how to do that, I'd be ever so grateful. I'm sure it doesn't take long but I just haven't made it that far down on my ever growing to-do list...

And now I will add "potholder" to my to-do list. :)

1 comments:

woof nanny said...

It's really easy to set up a Flickr group! Assuming you already have an account, at the top of any page, click on "groups". To the right, under the search bar, click on "create your own group". They'll lead you through a series of questions, and you'll need to upload a photo for your logo. That's it!

You could either set up one group for all of your fabrics, or a group for the bird fabric, another for the elephants, etc. Keep checking back to see if anyone starts a discussion topic.

Later, if you come across a project on Flickr that used your fabric, you can suggest they submit it to the group by clicking on the invitation link at the lower right of the comment box under the photo you find.

I'm using your birdie fabric in some baby blocks I'm making, so I'll be sure to add to the group when I finish.